Learning in Tasmania
Tasmanian education offers the right ingredients for learners at every stage of development and throughout their lives.
- Early years children are prepared for school through the Launching into Learning program.
- Primary schools create an active, healthy and socially connected learning environment with a focus on literacy and numeracy skills.
- Secondary schools help students to complete high school with a plan and the skills to achieve it.
- Young people have a range of options, through academies, polytechnic and university campuses, to attain a post-school qualification to start their career.
- Adults develop their work skills to be innovative and productive employees.
- Community members of all ages can learn new skills and pursue their interests to enrich themselves and our society.
Enrolments in post-secondary education: