Funding. All you need to know.
- Arts Tasmania
- Business funding programs
- Employment incentives
- Events Tasmania
- External funding
- Export assistance
- Successful TGIIF projects from Round One
- Successful TGIIF projects from Round Two
- Anchor Organics - Pyengana
- BridgePro Engineering - Latrobe
- Holm Oak Vineyards - Rowella
- Mitchell Plastic Welding - Port Huon
- Offshore Unlimited - Hobart
- Shellfish Culture - Port Huon
- Southern Marine Shiplift Pty Ltd - Launceston
- Specialised Vehicle Solutions - Round Hill
- Tasmanian Quality Meats - Cressy
- Turners Beach Berry Patch - Turners Beach
- Screen Tasmania
- Sport and Recreation Tasmania
- Tourism Tasmania
- Funding resources
Tasmanian Government Innovation and Investment Fund
Launched in October 2012, Tasmanian Government Innovation and Investment Fund (TGIIF) forms part of the Tasmanian Government’s response to regional employment challenges.
This initiative is aligned with the Tasmanian Government’s Economic Development Plan and helps eligible Tasmanian businesses (or groups of eligible businesses) to accelerate their growth by implementing innovative and sustainable relevant projects.
The objective of TGIIF is to assist Tasmanian business owners to invest in innovative projects that will significantly improve their sustainability, performance, growth and productivity, generating new investment and creating sustainable high quality, skilled jobs that help diversify and strengthen Tasmania’s regional economy.
This program provides one-off project grants of up to $250 000 per project to eligible applicants who have a project that, primarily, leads to improved competitiveness and efficiencies, increased exports or import replacement and demonstrated innovation in Tasmanian business practice.