- Economic Development Plan
- Our vision
- Achieving our vision
- Why do we need an Economic Development Plan
- A system
- Frequently asked questions
Goal Three of the Economic Development Planís is a vision for economic development that is both socially and environmentally sustainable. There is a strong business case for social and environmental sustainability.
Growing public awareness of social and environmental issues is driving changes in the products and services that consumers buy, how companies do business and how investment decisions are made1.
- What does social sustainability mean in Tasmania?
- What does environmental sustainability mean in Tasmania?
To view a printable version of Goal three: social and environmental stability click here.