Advice and services. All you need to know.
- Advice and Services
- About us
- Science and research
- Migrating to Tasmania
- Tourism Tasmania
- Strategy and Innovation
- Right to Information
- Useful Links
- Renewable Energy in Tasmania
We pro-actively provide a wide range of information principally on our website but also in hard copy. Obtaining the information you are looking for can be as simple as looking on our website at www.development.tas.gov.au or ringing 1800 440 026.
Some information is not released pro-actively, either because it is not of general public interest, or because it is information we would need to assess against the exemptions in the Right to Information Act prior to disclosure. If the latter is the case, we can help you make an application for ‘assessed disclosure’.
As a first step, you may find information is routinely disclosed by:
- searching our website at www.development.tas.gov.au
- looking at our annual reports
- searching our other publications
- about us – who we are and what we do
- our services – services we offer or deliver
- our lists – our lists and registers
- text search.
If you can't find it on the web, contact us and we might be able to ‘actively disclose’ it:
- give us a call through Business Point on 1800 440 026
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- look at the Service Tasmania Website - www.service.tas.gov.au
- visit a Service Tasmania Office near you
- call Service Tasmania on 1300 13 55 13
- contact Service Tasmania via their online form - www.service.tas.gov.au/contact/ask/
- search for the information on Tasmania Online - www.tas.gov.au
- have a look at the TAHO system - www.archives.tas.gov.au/database
- call TAHO on 03 6233 7488
- email TAHO on email@example.com
If you have looked on the Internet and asked us for the information you are looking for and it has not been made available to you, we will assist you to make a formal application for assessed disclosure. Please note that you will need to have tried to obtain the information in other ways first.