Advice and services. All you need to know.
- Advice and Services
- About us
- Science and research
- Migrating to Tasmania
- Public Interest Disclosure
- Tourism Tasmania
- Strategy and Innovation
- RTI Application Form PDF
- Right to Information
- Useful Links
- Renewable Energy in Tasmania
The Department of Economic Development, Tourism and the Arts purpose is to work together to make Tasmania a prosperous, vibrant and healthy community.
Our core business is to create and promote a leading vision for Tasmania by leading industry and community development, delivering marketing and development programs for Tasmanian tourism and providing policy and planning for Tasmanian arts and culture.
- We advise companies wishing to establish, relocate, diversify or expand in Tasmania.
- We link government and the private sector in marketing Tasmania's unique assets.
- We provide funding to events, artists and arts organisations.
- We support the development and maintenance of our state cultural heritage collections.
- We ensure that all Tasmanians have the opportunity to participate in sport, recreation and physical activity.